IN THIS SECTION
Key Petroleum Services Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Key Petroleum Limited and provides a range of services catered to the hydrocarbon exploration and production industry. Key Services is a specialist in low cost operations and can provide effective results within conservative budgetary constraints.
Key Services has the capability to provide detailed regulatory and compliance advice in both State and Federal jurisdictions around Australia. This advice includes matters related to:
- Title and work program management and strategy;
- Environment; and,
- Health and Safety.
Key Services provides bespoke Environmental Management Plans and Safety Management Systems and Survey/Drilling Programs that align with Federal and State legislation for a wide variety of field operations and surveys, including:
- Site access;
- Aerial and on-ground geophysical and geochemical surveys;
- Well integrity assessment, intervention activities and drilling operations; and,
- Remediation and Rehabilitation operations.
We offer a wide range of field operation support and logistics services to facilitate both upstream and downstream hydrocarbon activities. These services include:
- Camp hire, establishment and management including portable accommodation, mess/kitchen facilities, septics, generators and communications;
- Vehicle support by 4WD, Front-end loader (9-ton), forklift (12 ton) and tipper (12-ton);
- Remediation and rehabilitation operations and civil works.
© 2007 - 2021 Key Petroleum Limited