IN THIS SECTION
Cooper Eromanga Basin
Key Cooper basin Pty Ltd*
*Key Cooper Basin Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Key Petroleum Limited
ATP 783 is Located 70 km south-east of Windorah in South West Queensland
- Granted 9/5/13
- The block covers 1,797 km2 overlying the Jurassic to Cretaceous Eromanga Basin and Permian to Triassic Cooper Basin
- Captures a significant portion of the Eromanga 'Eastern Flank' oil fairway.
- ~1000 line km of seismic and 7 wells drilled (2 twins of existing wells).
- Closest commercial oil fields are Byrock 12km SW, Bargie 17km SE, Bodalla Sth (25km south) and Bunaya Gas field (50 km south-west).
- Oil recovered on test from 4 local wells: Earlstoun-1, Chandos-1, Cumbroo-1, Cooloo-1
FORWARD WORK PROGRAM
Key Cooper Basin is assessing the forward work program for this Permit and will provide further information in due course.
© 2007 - 2022 Key Petroleum Limited