Cooper Eromanga Basin
|Key Cooper basin Pty Ltd*
*Key Cooper Basin Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Key Petroleum Limited
ATP920 is located 100km southwest of Windorah in southwest Queensland.
- Granted 1/3/2013. Renewed 28/2/19.
- Covers ~2337km².
- Preliminary work has identified that the Permian gas fairway could extend into south-eastern part of block.
- Overlies the north-east edge of the Jurassic to Cretaceous Eromanga Basin and the northern edge of the Permian to Triassic Cooper Basin.
- The closest hydrocarbon discovery is the Inland Oil Field adjacent to the northern block boundary.
- 4 local wells (Tanbar Nth-1, Cuddapan-1, Morney-2 and 3) have recovered oil on test.
FORWARD WORK PROGRAM
Key Cooper Basin is assessing the forward work program for this Permit and will provide further information in due course.